Full Mouth Reconstruction – Tulsa, OK
Give Your Smile a Fresh Start
At Glisten Dental Care of Tulsa, we want to help patients achieve and maintain flawless, healthy smiles. Unfortunately, some patients struggle with serious oral health concerns, facial trauma, and whole-body health conditions that lead to a need for comprehensive restoration options. In our Tulsa dentistry practice, we provide custom full mouth reconstruction plans to help patients who’ve experienced serious oral health issues rebuild and fully renew their smiles. If you want to find out more, call our Tulsa dentistry team to schedule a full mouth reconstruction consultation. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Why Choose Glisten Dental Care of Tulsa for Full Mouth Reconstruction?
- Highly Personalized Oral Reconstruction Plans
- Safe, Lifelike, Metal-Free Materials Utilized
- Start-to-Finish Dental Implant Treatment
What Is a Full Mouth Reconstruction?
A full mouth reconstruction plan is an advanced restorative dentistry process that addresses complex conditions that prevent healthy function. Rather than fixing just one issue, like placing a filling to repair a cavity, full mouth reconstruction assesses the entire health and function of your smile and seeks to help patients achieve their optimal level of dental health.
When Would I Need Full Mouth Reconstruction?
No matter what dental health concern you’re dealing with, our dedicated team will provide a personalized restoration plan that takes into consideration the impact of any specific treatment plan on the function of your whole smile. However, a full mouth reconstruction plan is necessary when more than one treatment is required to restore your smile. Some common situations where patients may need a full mouth reconstruction plan include:
- To renew function following severe facial trauma from a car crash, fall, sports injury, or other accident
- To repair a broken jaw and fully restore the whole smile to optimal function
- To treat advanced oral health issues like severe gum disease
- To replace several lost teeth
- To restore oral health for patients who have severe bruxism (teeth grinding and clenching) that causes serious wear and damage
What Treatments Are Included in Full Mouth Reconstruction?
Any number of cosmetic and restorative dentistry and orthodontic treatments may be incorporated into a full mouth reconstruction plan. Some of the services we often include are:
- Dental implants
- Bone or tissue grafting surgery
- Invisalign clear aligners
- Gum disease treatment to renew optimal oral health
- Veneers to correct or conceal cosmetic flaws
- Traditional bridges, partials, and full dentures to replace missing teeth
What Happens After Full Mouth Reconstruction?
Following your full mouth reconstruction plan, we may need to see you in our office more frequently to ensure you are maintaining the optimal level of oral health. This is especially important if your full mouth reconstruction plan is preceded by serious oral health concerns, like late-stage gum disease. We will also work with you to create a personalized plan to care for your smile at home. We may recommend changes in your oral hygiene products and at-home care techniques and routines. Our dental team may also prescribe you professional-grade toothpaste or mouth rinses to ensure your smile stays healthy. If you notice signs of concern, you should let our team know immediately, so we can partner with you to maintain healthy function.
I Need a Dentist for My Family I Need a Checkup & Cleaning I Have a Cavity or Broken Tooth I am Missing One or More Teeth I Want to Enhance My Smile I Want a Straighter Smile I am in Pain & Need Help I Have Pain in My Jaw I Need a Dentist for My Child I am Scared of the Dentist I am Worried About Bleeding Gums View Our Services