Dermal Fillers – Tulsa, OK
Keep Your Youthful Appearance
Wrinkles are something that will happen to all of us as we grow older. However, many people would prefer to delay this natural process for as long as possible. Today, there are a variety of options that can help you to keep you young. A very common and easy step is getting dermal fillers. By plumping up certain areas of your face using Revanesse Versa, you can achieve a more youthful appearance. To learn more about dermal fillers or to schedule a consultation, give us a call!
Why Choose Glisten Dental Care of Tulsa for Dermal Fillers?
- Close Attention to Detail
- Focus on Quality Patient Care
- State-of-the-Art Techniques and Technology
What are Dermal Fillers?
Dental fillers are often put in the same category as BOTOX which can be confusing. Dental fillers are used to restore lost collagen caused by aging, while BOTOX works by relaxing muscles that are being overworked. Ultimately, dermal fillings result in a “plumping” effect rather than “smoothing” like BOTOX would provide.
Dermal fillers are just collagen that can be injected into sunken areas of the face, commonly the cheeks and jaw area. Each injection only takes about 5-10 minutes, and patients are able to return to work afterward. The results you see can last anywhere from 3-9 months.
Who is a Good Candidate for Dermal Fillers?
You likely make a good candidate for dermal fillers if you are in your late 20s or older, physically healthy, a nonsmoker, and committed to maintaining the health of your skin. Dental fillers can address a variety of flaws and insecurities that patients have. Here are some of the most common uses for this treatment:
- Removing sunken shadows under the eyes
- Decreasing undereye wrinkles
- Plumping thinning lips
- Filling in shallow-looking facial areas
- Minimizing the appearance of acne scars
- Filling in wrinkles around the mouth and cheeks
- Reducing the appearance of recessed scarring
The Benefits of Dermal Fillers
There are a variety of benefits associated with dermal fillers. Here are some of the most prominent:
- Quick Appointment: This procedure can usually be completed in a half-hour visit.
- Fast Results: Results appear within 2 weeks and can last anywhere from 3-9 months.
- Natural Appearance: No one will be wondering if you’ve had work done – the results are subtle and natural-looking.
- Increased Confidence: With a more youthful appearance comes more confidence!
I Need a Dentist for My Family I Need a Checkup & Cleaning I Have a Cavity or Broken Tooth I am Missing One or More Teeth I Want to Enhance My Smile I Want a Straighter Smile I am in Pain & Need Help I Have Pain in My Jaw I Need a Dentist for My Child I am Scared of the Dentist I am Worried About Bleeding Gums View Our Services